Understanding the wheel specs for your Toyota C-HR.
Our table below contains the following information about your Toyota C-HR:
- Bolt Pattern: the arrangement of the bolt holes on a Toyota C-HR wheel. A 5 bolt wheel with 114.4mm between opposite bolt holes would be written as 5x114.3 mm.
- Tread Pattern: the arrangment of grooves, blocks, sipes and channels on the tread.
- Nut Hex Size: This specification, refers to the size of the lug nut used on Toyota C-HR. For all Toyota C-HR models, the nut hex size is 21.
- Nut Bolt Thread Type: The thread size and thread pitch of a lug nut, lug bolt, or wheel lock will determine whether or not the lug will screw on to your Toyota C-HR wheel stud.
- Lug Nut Torque: When installing lug nuts, it is recommended to tighten them with a calibrated torque wrench. While socket or impact wrench may be used to tighten lug nuts the final tightening should be performed by a torque wrench, ensuring an accurate and adequate load is applied. Torque specifications vary by vehicle and wheel type. Please consult our Toyota C-HR Wheel Specs Table below to retrieve the proper torque for the lug nuts.
- Hub Bore: The centerbore of a wheel is the machined opening on the back of the wheel that centers the wheel properly on the hub your Toyota C-HR. This hole is machined to exactly match the hub so the wheels are precisely positioned as the lug hardware is torqued down. Keeping the wheel precisely centered on the hub when it is mounted will minimize the chance of a vibration.