We will bring you a brand new car battery and install it for you - Battery Replacement Service, now available!
Here is how our Battery Replacement Service works:
- Please call us to discuss the options available for your new car battery. We usually supply our valued customers with batteries from Canadian Tire, Princess Auto, Napa Auto Parts or Walmart. We will establish during our telephone conversation the type of battery you need, and the price range. Please note that we will not charge additional fees when we pick up your battery from the store. You will get the store receipt and the warranty that comes with it from the retailer where the battery was purchased from.
- If you already have a new battery and just want us to install it, please disregard the step above.
- We will attend your location and install your new car battery.
- The service fee is due to be paid online when the request was placed.
- Please note that our Battery Replacement Service does not include disposal of your old battery. It will be your responsibility to dispose of the old battery once the service is completed.
Our Battery Replacement Service is provided in accordance with the latest COVID-19 social distancing guidelines in Ontario.
Very important! Before you request this service, please ensure that you do not have an alternator problem. We will assist you via telephone to diagnose this issue!