Sparky Express Roadside Assistance
Car Battery Replacement Service
Car Battery Replacement Service, We Come To You!
NOTICE! Our car battery replacement service is available only for vehicles with the battery easily accessible in the engine compartment, or in the trunk. We do not replace batteries in the field for vehicles that require wheel removal, driver's seat removal, or engine parts or engine modules removal in order to access the vehicle battery. For any type of vehicle that does not have the battery easily accessible for removal and replacement, we highly recommend taking the vehicle to a properly equipped auto-shop where the work can be done in safe conditions. If your vehicle requires the battery to be programmed in the computer, we also recommend taking your vehicle to an authorized service provider by your vehicle manufacturer.
Here is how our car battery replacement service works:
- Please call us to discuss the options available for your new car battery. We usually supply our valued customers with batteries from Canadian Tire. We will establish during our telephone conversation the type of battery you need, and the price range. Please note that we will not charge additional fees when we pick up your battery from the store. You will get the store receipt and the warranty that comes with it from the retailer where the battery was purchased from.
- If you already have a new battery and just want us to install it, please disregard the step above.
- We will attend your location and install your new car battery.
- The service fee is due to be paid online when the request was placed.
- Please note that our car battery replacement service does not always include the disposal of your old battery. It will be your responsibility to dispose of the old battery once the service is completed.
Our car battery replacement service is provided in accordance with the latest COVID-19 social distancing guidelines in Ontario.
Our car battery replacement service is available in Toronto (East), Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa and Markham for a flat fee of $70, additional charges will apply for other areas in Toronto GTA.
Very important! Before you request this service, please ensure that you do not have an alternator problem. We will assist you via telephone to diagnose this issue!