Sparky X Roadside Assistance
Battery Boost Service
How To Request Our Battery Boost Service
- By phone (recommended). If you need a battery boost, please call (647)-819-0490 and provide the operator with your location and vehicle type.
- Online. You can book our battery boost service online, right here on this page.
Battery Boost Service - Description.
When your car battery is drained (low voltage), or flat (no voltage), you need a battery boost. You can boost the battery on your own if you have the basic knowledge to do so, or you can request our battery boost service to safely start your vehicle.
The battery boost service is a method of starting a vehicle that has a discharged or dead battery. A temporary connection is made to the battery of another vehicle, or to a suitable external power source. The external supply of electricity recharges the disabled vehicle's battery and provides some of the power needed to crank the engine. Once the vehicle has been started, its normal charging system will recharge, so the auxiliary source can be removed. If the vehicle charging system is functional, the normal operation of the vehicle will restore the charge of the battery.
We provide a safe battery boost service for any vehicle, large or small. Our battery boost service is a roadside assistance feature available in the following areas in Toronto GTA: Toronto, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, and Oshawa, however, if traffic conditions and our technicians' positioning allow, we will travel the distance to other GTA areas to assist drivers in need of a battery boost service.
Battery Boost Service - Value Added Services.
Here is a list of features of our battery boost service, and you should expect when you request a battery boost for your car from Sparky Express:
- Prompt response - whether you are requesting our battery boost service by phone or online, we will always respond promptly and call you back to diagnose your car battery situation over the phone or to confirm the service, price and give you an accurate ETA.
- Professional response - Our battery boost service technicians are highly skilled and professional, with extensive experience in providing this roadside assistance for any vehicle.
- Flexibility - our battery boost service is available for all vehicles, regardless of the position in which they are parked. We can assist you with our battery boost service even if your car is parked in an underground parking lot, facing the wall, or in any position that makes it difficult to access your battery posts or emergency power terminals.
- Value-added services - while we provide our battery boost service, we provide free of any cost, the following vehicle preventive maintenance services: tire pressure, air filter check, oil level check and we also visually inspect the area under your vehicle, to ensure there were no massive oil or other fluid leaks prior to providing the battery boost service, to prevent any damage to your engine ( in case you have lost engine oil and your engine is not properly lubricated, which can cause extensive engine damage).
Battery Boost Service - Compatibility.
Our battery boost service is available for any vehicle. From regular cars to large trucks*, we can assist you to safely start your vehicle if the battery is dead or drained.
*For truck battery boost services please visit our Truck Jump Start Service page, as prices and coverage differ from our regular car battery boost service.
Battery Boost Service - Coverage Area.
Our battery boost service is available to drivers experiencing car battery problems, with or without a roadside assistance plan, in the following cities (in alphabetical order), in the Toronto GTA area:
Battery Boost Service - COVID-19 Information.
Our battery boost service is provided with the highest degree of professionalism and care, according to the current COVID-19 guidelines. We are doing everything we can to avoid getting inside your vehicle, but if we have to, our staff is always wearing the proper protective equipment (face mask and gloves) and always keeps the distance. Please do the same and try to keep 2 meters away from our technicians while we are providing you with our battery boost service.