Flat Tire Service
Flat Tire Service. Flat Tire Roadside Assistance On-Demand!
How to request our flat tire service:
- By phone (recommended). Please call (647)-819-0490 and provide the operator with your location and vehicle type.
- Online. You can book our flat tire service online, right here on this page.
Flat Tire Service - Description.
Flat tires are a regular occurrence. They can occur while you are driving, or you can find your vehicle with a flat tire after it was parked. Flat tires occur when your tire is punctured, cut, has a leak around the rim, or defective valve.
- If you have a flat tire while driving your vehicle, stop gradually and safely immediately, but pick a spot where it is safe to stop and with sufficient safe space for changing or fixing your flat tire. In most cases, your vehicle's TPMS will advise you right away if there is a tires pressure problem, so you can pull over safely immediately and check your tires.
- If you find your vehicle with a flat tire when it is parked, please take care of the flat tire situation before you drive away.
- If you know how to change your flat tire with the working spare or if you know how to fix it, do so before driving away. Otherwise, call Sparky Express for help.
We provide a safe and fast flat tire service for any vehicle, large or small, up to 3 tonnes. Our flat tire service is a roadside assistance feature available in the following areas in Toronto GTA: Toronto, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, and Oshawa, however, if traffic conditions and our technicians' positioning allow, we will travel the distance to other GTA areas to assist drivers in need of flat tire roadside assistance. Here is what we can do for you in case of a flat tire:
- Flat tire change: we will swap your flat tire with your working spare tire.
- Flat tire repair: we can fix your flat tire only if it is punctured by a nail or screw, by plugging it. Anything larger than a nail or screw puncture, we cannot fix, so we will have to install your spare tire.
Flat Tire Service - Value Added Services.
Here is a list of features of our flat tire service, and what should you expect when you request flat tire roadside assistance from Sparky Express:
- Prompt response - whether you are requesting our flat tire service by phone or online, we will always respond promptly and call you back to diagnose your flat tire situation over the phone or to confirm the service, price, and give you an accurate ETA.
- Professional response - Our car flat tire service technicians are highly skilled and professional, with extensive experience in providing flat tire roadside assistance for any vehicle.
- Versatility - our flat tire service is available for a wide range of vehicles up to 3 tonnes in weight.
- Safety - we will ensure that your car is safe to drive the car when changing or fixing your flat tire. All your wheels will always be properly torqued and inflated when we complete our flat tire service.
- No additional charges, no hidden fees other than the ones posted on this page for our flat tire service.
Flat Tire Service - Availability.
Our flat tire service is available for almost any regular vehicle* up to 3 tonnes. Please make sure you have your spare wheel and the anti-theft key for your wheel before you request our service.
We might not be able to service vehicled with highly customized wheels, suspensions, or other types of customization that might prevent us from safely and efficiently performing the flat tire service.
Flat Tire Service - Coverage Area.
Our flat tire service is available to drivers with or without roadside assistance plan, in the following cities (in alphabetical order), in the Toronto GTA area:
Flat Tire Service - COVID-19 Information
Our flat tire service is provided with the highest degree of professionalism and care, according to the current COVID-19 guidelines. We are doing everything we can to avoid getting inside your vehicle, but if we have to, our staff is always wearing the proper protective equipment (face mask and gloves) and always keeps the distance. Please do the same and try to keep 2 meters away from our technicians while we are providing you with our flat tire service.